Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Here we go!

As I followed Cooper around the kitchen this evening I decided... That's it, I'm gonna blog so my friends and fam can keep up with us.  My sis n law sent me a text today craving Cooper updates.  I must say I have been letting it slip, letting life get too busy to document the memories I want to share and be able to look back on.  I must throw a disclaimer out there though... It has taken me a half hour to whip these few lines out as I was doing so between Cooper happenings and requests and falls and needs and and and.  I love that though.  What I am getting at is I can't promise spelling and grammar will always be right, or that I will be able to proof read before posting (which I think is why it has taken me so long to do this as I was worried about doing it properly) but I think you will agree that what is important is I get the information on the screen.  That being said, it will be my (ADD) thoughts, opinions and general take on things that may not aways make since to you, but please bare with me:-)  If I ever say something offensive I apologize in advance as it was probably me typing without thinking.  OK, I'd better go...  I am letting Coop have some nakie time and he could create a puddle at any given moment.

Welcome to our adventure!

Love the Boltski's
PS... my sign off has been done with one hand, cuz have a naked Coop in the other!

No comments:

Post a Comment